The crypto market’s total capitalization is down 0.06% at $1.05 trillion, with Bitcoin trading at $26,573.12. Volatility is expected in the near term, so cautious trading is advised.
A new report finds that 95% of once-hyped crypto assets lack utility and are considered worthless. Only the remaining 5% with utility have value. This is a reminder that investors should carefully research any NFT project before investing.
Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, has discussed the US crypto crackdown and Ethereum’s resilience. He believes that Ethereum is well-positioned to weather the storm, given its strong fundamentals and growing adoption.
There is growing interest in tokenizing real-world assets, such as real estate, art, and collectibles. This is creating a bridge between the crypto and traditional financial markets.
Vechain, a blockchain platform for supply chain management, has announced the launch of a self-custody wallet. This will give users more control over their Vechain assets. Vechain has also announced an upcoming interview series to explore its ecosystem and achievements.
Chainlink’s CCIP (Chainlink Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol) has gone live on Arbitrum. This is a significant development, as it will enable Chainlink to provide its oracle services to a wider range of blockchains.
These are just a few of the latest news and insights from the crypto market. It is an important time to stay informed and to trade cautiously, given the current volatility.