- Investor Dan Tapiero is involved in the transformation of digital asset custody service Qredo.
- A new platform called Fusionchain will be launched from Qredo’s assets after its partial acquisition.
- Qredo’s custody platform will continue to operate, and customers will not be affected for now.
- Qredo’s QRDO token will migrate to the Cosmos blockchain when Fusionchain is launched.
- 10T Holdings, Tapiero’s investment company, has shares in various players in the crypto and Web3 space.
Dan Tapiero, a prominent investor in the cryptocurrency space, is involved in the transformation of Qredo, a digital asset custody service. A new platform called Fusionchain will be launched using Qredo’s assets after a partial acquisition. This move indicates Tapiero’s interest in further developing digital asset custody solutions.
Despite the changes, Qredo’s custody platform will continue to operate, and existing customers will not be affected for the time being. However, when Fusionchain is launched, Qredo’s QRDO token will migrate to the Cosmos blockchain.
It’s worth noting that Tapiero’s investment company, 10T Holdings, has investments in various prominent players in the cryptocurrency and Web3 space. The shared leadership teams between Qredo and 10T Holdings may facilitate the integration of the new platform and enable strategic collaboration within the industry.
The involvement of investor Dan Tapiero in the transformation of Qredo and the launch of Fusionchain indicates a growing demand for secure and efficient digital asset custody solutions. As the cryptocurrency industry continues to expand, robust custody services are becoming increasingly important to safeguard and manage these valuable assets. With the migration of QRDO tokens to the Cosmos blockchain, Qredo and Fusionchain are positioning themselves to take advantage of the benefits and capabilities of this blockchain platform. It will be interesting to see how Fusionchain evolves and what unique features it brings to the digital asset custody space.